Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wednesday and Thursday, June 13 and 14, 2012 CTE Convention in Park City

I spent the last two days in Park City at Park City High School, home of the Miners. I had a Career and Technical Education (CTE) conference to attend there.  My job as Work-Based Learning Coordinator at East High School falls under the umbrella of CTE.  It was nice to spend a couple of days among peers and listen and learn about the great things going on in the state.  I feel pretty fortunate to have gotten this job when I moved to Salt Lake three years ago. It can be very fulfilling knowing I have the opportunity to help kids make life decisions regarding their future and career.

Anyway, it is the last school related thing on my agenda for a while so I am now looking forward to sleeping in a day or two and exploring the beautiful place I live.



No comments: