Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday, June 18th, Happy Birthday Easton and Getting Ready for our Week With the Grandkids...

Today is our grandson, Easton's birthday.  He is turning 8 years old.  Just to freak out his mother, I made this funny picture of him, that he may look like in say,,,,10 years or so.



I am on a mission to do some funny stuff for the week the grand-kids come in August and turning them into super heroes is part of the fun.  My plan has been to cartoon them into super heroes but I couldn't really find anything I liked on the internet so I downloaded an app on my iPad and had quite a good time transforming my sweet little grand-kids into the beginning of :   
THE FANTASTIC FOUR


                         Meet the ASTONISHING ALI
 







 the STUPENDOUS SARIA
                               


                       
the EXCELLENT EASTON
                              

 and the MAGNIFICENT MYAH
                                   

I still need to do some photo editing, like taking out the long blond hair on Myah, but that shouldn't be to hard.  These are going to be super heroes that make good choices, help others and hopefully will continue to be the best friends ever.  Yeah for the Fantastic Four




PS: I also started a major redo of all the contents of my kitchen cupboards, to be continued tomorrow.


No comments: