Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday, June 19th, Happy Birthday to my big sis, Kimmey Wood, also, my cupboard makeover....


Today is my sister Kim's birthday.  Happy Birthday Kimmey!!!! June is a big birthday month for my family. I have nephews and nieces galore with birthdays this month.  My birthday is coming up and is followed by one of my son in laws.  Phew, thats a lot of birthdays...
Anyway, today I worked on redoing my kitchen cupboards and found lots of extra space.  I think I have three or four drawers with nothing in them and several shelves empty also.  One of the things that was so attractive about the condo we bought is all the cupboard space.  It is crazy some of it is still empty.  I am sure I will find something to fill it up with.  I wish I would have take photos before I started the whole project so you could see what actually ended up getting done but I just took a few in the middle of the process.  Here they are:

Before
After




Before
After


 Of course there are many more cupboards and drawers I cleaned out.  I moved all kinds of stuff from one cupboard to another and got out  baskets to help organize things.  They really help things look better.  Happy Day everyone.

No comments: