Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dinner and Day Trip to Provo

June 8th-A new dinner dish                                                                                                                                                                                             Today I cooked a new chicken dish for dinner that was pretty tasty.  It has only three ingredients:
Dijon mustard, maple syrup, and red wine vinegar.  Russell and I both liked it a lot.  Something else yummy is a new way I learned about to cook brown rice. I baked it in the oven and it turned out delicious. I will surely make each of these new recipes again.  I found both of these recipes on the internet, from pinterest.

June 9th-Road Trip
Russell and I started our day out walking the loop up the canyon from our condo.  It is a 3 mile walk that we try to take often.  It is a beautiful place to live by.  After our walk we headed south to spend the day with Colby, Jim and Kimber.  Colby was playing softball with her ward team so we got there in time to watch that. After the game we went to lunch then to Reams, a western wear store in Provo.  Russell and I are spending nearly a week at Frontier Days (largest rodeo in the US), in Cheyenne, WY in July so we have been trying to get some western wear for that. I had a fun time trying on Wranglers, cowgirl shirts and boots.  Came home with some fun stuff.  Little Kimber came home with her first pair of cowboy boots.  Who knew they came so tiny.  Here she is wearing a little cowgirl shirt she got from her Auntie and a tiny pair of wranglers. She is a sweet little cowgirl.

No comments: