Friday, June 8, 2012

School is out!!!!!

Well, school is out and I have been wondering what the heck I am going to do all day, all summer. Here is what I came up with....I have decided to do one new project, cook one new recipe, or do one new activity each  day of  my summer vacation.. The rules are: I can not spend a lot of money, and if I am doing a project it can not take more than one day to complete or needs to be divided into day increments. This morning I figured out I would need 70 days worth of stuff to do, which is all the days of the summer except Sundays.  I made a list of 42 things to do so I am off to a good start.  Here is the project I made yesterday..... it was easy and I had all the supplies I needed on hand.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  The pattern is a download from pinterest which is a super cool site, if you have never been there


I'm planning on blogging everyday this summer with whatever I have been up to.  I will be out of town a few weeks here and there so will have to catch up when that happens.  Happy Summer everyone!!!!!

No comments: