Thursday, January 24, 2008

A woman's work is never done........

Especially when your washer has been on the fritz! I was just reading Rae Jean's blog and thought, wow, she has some exciting things happening! Here is my exciting news, after a month of going to the laundry mat, my washer is now working!!!! It promptly quit after all the Christmas company left and I had all towels and sheets etc. to get clean. Well, the part that was not working arrived this week and the repair man was here this morning and got it running. Hurray! (That laundry mat can really add up)

Russell and I have our last day at the Rexburg temple tomorrow, January 25th, 2008. We have been so lucky to be tour guides at the temple each Friday in January and it has been a great experience. It has been my pleasure to take turns with Russell guiding the tours where one of us talks about the temple and the other is the sheep herder and follows after everyone on the tour and keeps us all together. He has said some nice things about us in the sealing room which is the last stop on the tour. He always says he is thankful to be sealed to his best friend and that really touches my heart. It has been a wonderful time for us. He is definitely a blessing for me and our kids. I guess I do have some exciting things going on besides getting the washer fixed!

2 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

Yikes - a month without a washer! I can't imagine it!
That's so neat that you have been able to help out at the temple, I wish we could have come and see it. Some day!

Rae Jean said...

You didn't tell me you were guides! Maybe I would have tried harder to be there...lol. What a neat experience for both of you. And to have Russell say that in front of people, is pretty special. How many years is it for you now??? Seems it was just yesterday when I was flying home for your wedding from New York. Ah love...aint it grand!