Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My First Blog, brought to you by the Crazy Weather!

Well, today I am starting this blog, (which I know nothing about) , because school was cancelled due to adverse weather conditions so I do not have to go to work. The wind and snow were blowing so hard this morning we couldn't even see past the fence in our backyard. It was crazy. It has calmed down now and is quite peaceful outside, atlease for a little while. The pass to Jackson was closed and so Russell was not able to go to work until later this morning. Colby and I are taking advantage of the day off by cleaning the house, ugh! and getting our hair done. I just love these days off. They are like a present, because you haven't scheduled anything so you really don't have any expectations or things planned. Unfortunately, we have to stay in the valley because all roads out are also closed. I was hoping we could go to Idaho Falls and do some grocery shopping. I guess we could go to Jackson and shop which would make Colby very happy! I will spend some time now learning about blogs I guess. I can already tell I am going to like this because it is right up my alley! TTFN DeEtte

1 comment:

Rae Jean said...

Happy Blog to you! I'm proud of you...I know nothing about them! I love snow days...staying in and relaxing. Hope it was a good one for you and Colby!
Rae Jean