Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ooh...Gross!

Okay so knowing that cleaning is a big part of moving I started today with the dastardly deed. First job, under the kitchen sink, a job that hasn't been done for a while. Any way, I figure I might as well make it memorable while I am doing it so I am going to bore you all with a play by play account as I go along. Whats under your kitchen sink? I had 2 bottlesof Kaboom, 3 bottles of Windex, 4 packaging tape dispensers, 2 kinds of ceramic stove top cleaner, 3 flyswatters, dishwasher parts, assorted sponges, scrapers, squeegees, dishwasher soap, dish soap, Jet Dry, vinegar water, Murphy's oil soap water, stainless steel appliance cleaner, a few rags, hand towels, 3 kinds of carpet cleaner, and the list goes on. My whole plan was to chuck some of it, but mostly I just dispersed it to the bathrooms in the house. I did find two plant pots that will be great in a garage sale.

Here is the mess underneath my sink after all those bottles and junk are gone. What a lovely surprise! I can't wait for under the refrigerator!



How many packaging tape dispensers does one person need, don't you even fret about them though because we will be needing them all in the next few months.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEik8jL-GfD2-J-rSK_0kam0oCCOvv721C9rCwqfbhTYLCf1HI54Q3vFqjE__yATU1AKWCajxTVcl3X2Oy2PP2C_klDhN7wkNcry-y5d7NV2iiY1Mzd2iDX8MTTJUoKTwaHVON7DdYJNLkcb/s1600-h/IMG_1926.JPG">

All clean and shiny...



One job down and 100 more to go...your welcome to come and help anytime!

2 comments:

Rae Jean said...

I hate moving!!! I hear you on cleaning out, fixing up, and packing it up. It is definately not fun! But when you are done, it is all worth it. I hope that your house sells fast, so that you can be with Russell soon! We will light an extra candle, and say an extra prayer for you! lol. Good luck!

Rae Jean said...

P.S. Remember to REWARD yourself when you tackle those gross jobs!!!