Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Clean Baby Clean #3, or Colby Barney, with the goo goo googley eyes.


So yesterday while Colby and Russell put up the trim in our room I cleaned out my drawers in our bathroom. Man did I have a lot of junk. This photo of Colby is to show how many pairs of glasses I had in the drawers, 5 pairs of reading glasses and one old pair of prescription glasses. I haven't needed reading glasses for about 2 years now so they have just been taking up space in the drawers. When I looked at this photo I just kept thinkng of the song, Barney Google, with the goo goo googly eyes, but in this case Colby Barney with the goo goo googly eyes.

Also, I had 5 toothbrushes and I have used an electric toothbrush for about 3 years now, so I guess going though things now and again is a good thing.

2 comments:

Linda said...

It's a great look for you Colby!

kim said...

you are finding many treasures! way to go my sister!