Monday, June 29, 2009

We're Home!

Okay, it has been 11 days since I have blogged or been on the computer or changed my blog's background or typed or read an email or anything computer related. I think I have had severe computer withdrawal, not good! It is great to have this laptop on my lap getting warmed up from the heat it generates and hearing the clicking of each key as I type this blog. AHHhhhhh!! Nice.

We had a great vacation and I will write about it and add some photos at a later date, I have lots of stuff to put away right now so TTFN!

1 comment:

Rae Jean said...

At least you have a reason for not blogging! I cannot make myself do it. Maybe this month I'll add something to mine. I'm so glad that you had a good time in Hawaii! Sounded like it was fun! Thanks for visiting with us on Sunday. I'm looking forward to having you in the area. Just remember...Sandy is a great place to live! lol Love you!