Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!




So I had my birthday in June and turned 50. Is that crazy or what? Anyway I wanted to show you what Russell paid for and Colby and Jim made me for my birthday. They built 10 of these tables for a motel in Jackson and made really good money doing it, but they were kind enough to build them for me for my birthday for cost only. They turned out really nice. Jim designed them and he and Colby spent many a night building the tables for their costumer. Thanks and good job guys!

2 comments:

potsy said...

Hello

Rae Jean said...

Cool table! I'd love one of those. Your July sounds as busy as ours was! It was so fun while it lasted, but I'm so glad to be back to normal again. I'll ask Don about Labor Day. It would be fun to come and see you then, and to see Kim and Mike. We kind of have a trip to Lake Powell planned the end of Sept...so we will see. Have fun getting ready for school! Love you!